Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Quick Guide of Google Expeditions for Teachers







Google Expeditions is a free app that will allow you and your students to experience virtual reality and augmented reality technology. There are many expeditions to choose from and I would highly recommend that you look at the list, download one, and implement it with your students.  

Here is the list of available AR/VR expeditions.  

A VR, virtual reality, experience is taking your students on a virtual field trip, for example, to The Great Wall of China. 

An AR, augmented reality, experience is bringing an object into your environment, or setting as shown below.  Notice, the dinosaur and background is my classroom.



Additionally, I created this quick guide presentation for teachers on getting started at my school and I hope you find it helpful too.