- An online interactive student response system
- An online tool that will allow your audience to have access to your presentation on their device.
- Any device can access it.
- Can be used as an exit ticket, quiz or poll.
- Teacher controls the pace of the presentation.
- Students do not need an account, they just need to join it with the access code from the teacher.
- Teacher can see who is logged into the session.
- Teacher can produce reports on student’s responses
- Presentations are only active for 7 days.
- Under the free account, you are allowed to have up to 40 students.
*FIRST and LAST slide MUST be Nearpod informational slides - Nearpod recently adjusted this setting and does not require the informational slides to be first and last. They can be in any order.
Types of Slides to Add:
- Content - Slides, Custom Slides, Video, Audio, Slideshow, PDF Viewer, Twitter Feed
- Add Web Content - upgrade feature
- Add Activity - Open Ended Questions, Quiz, Poll, Draw it
Can upload many file types:
- Videos: MP4, MOV, FLV, OGV, AVI, MPG
- Pictures: JPEG, PNG
Presentation must be published to be able to share it.
Be sure you preview the presentation first before you publish it.
Presentations are only active for 7 days.