Monday, February 15, 2021

The CoderZ Tech Bytes Event


If you are teaching STEM, robotics or coding and need a new resource to use with your students, give CoderZ a try.  CoderZ is an online application that will allow your students to program a virtual robot.  The application targets all level of expertise from grades 4-12 and offers block base programming or Python programming.  You can learn more about their courses by visiting their website, www.gocoderz.com and click on learn.  Additionally, I would recommend signing up for a 14 day free trial to see how your students respond to it. 

I just completed a debut live stream event of CoderZ called, CoderZ Tech Bytes for teachers by a teacher. In the session, I spoke about using CoderZ in the classroom, provided an overview of the courses, and how teachers can check and monitor student progress.  Additionally, I demonstrated the outline of each course, the supporting materials and resources for teachers, and coding platform that includes the solutions.  

I also demonstrated how you can differentiate for students by creating your own project using the My Projects option.  This provides you with the flexibility to define your own mission, or even have students create their own mission.  

If you missed the live episode and would like to catch up on the recording, jump over to my YouTube channel or click here to access it.

You can check out my CoderZ Tech Bytes Wakelet collection on the event to view what I covered and any additional links that I mentioned in the event. 

Don't forget to join the CoderZ Facebook Group

I plan on offering my Tech Byte events for teachers in the future. In the meantime, if you watched the recording, please leave any feedback or questions in the Facebook group.  This will help me plan for the next event.  

Thank you and I hope you found the event helpful.



Check out my show The Suite Talk and for the latest episode on using technology in the classroom.

Do you want to share and #PayitForward? Fill out the Guest Inquiry Form and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Do you want to sponsor my show? Fill out the Sponsorship Form.

Subscribe on YouTube and Listen on your favorite podcast platform, SpotifyPodbeanApple PodcastGoogle Podcast, Amazon Music. 

Get it delivered to your inbox. Subscribe for the newsletter.