Here is a list of browser extensions that may be helpful for social media marketing. All of these extensions can be found at the Chrome Webstore.
- Shares links, pictures and videos from anywhere you are on the web.
- animated GIF's
- Allows you to view your Instagram feed in your browser.
- URL Shortener
- Allows you to view a person's full profile in Twitter.
- Allows you to view your webpage on a specific resolution size. This would be good for testing your website for mobile devices.
- Provides analysis of the hashtags you tweet.
- Provides a quick view of share stats on any page.
- Allows you to screen capture the whole or a portion of a page.
- Allows you to keep track of content on the web.
- Provides a score on your social media presence
- Provides analysis for Google Plus
- Customizes your Facebook experience
You can view the entire article on the Buffersocial website.