What is it?
- EquatIO is a Chrome extension that will allow you to create mathematical expressions or equations using dictation or typing from your keyboard or touchscreen.
- You need to download it from the Chrome Web store.
- You can use this extension to create mathematical expressions or equations in Google Docs and Google Forms.
- In a Google document or Form, click on the extension to activate the interface. It will be shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Equation, LaTeX Editor, Handwriting Recognition, and Voice Input of mathematical expressions, or equations.
- Insert Mathematical operations, symbols, functions and Greek letters
- Inserts the equation as an image into the form or document
Screen casts on YouTube
View the short screen cast about Handwriting Recognition.
View the short screen cast about the Speech Input tool.
Need more help? Visit the website for more information on this great extension.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for notifications of video uploads.