What is it?
- A Quick Response, 2 dimensional bar code.
- Direct students to a website without using a link.
- Encourages students to use their mobile devices or a device with a webcam.
- Gets students excited about learning the content and using different technology.
QR Codes can link to:
- an email address
- a SMS text message
- phone number
How do you make one? Visit one of these sites:
Insert the URL address, shorten it and be sure you hit details to get the option to create the qr code.
How do I capture a QR Code?
- Use Windows Snipping Tool
- Install Jing and save the image to your computer
How do I read a QR Code?
- an application to scan the QR code will need to be installed on their device.
- QuickMark Code Reader is one application that can be used. It is available at the Apple Market.
- UBscanner is available at the Google Play Market.
Can I create an audio QR Code?
- Yes, use QRVoice