- This application must be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- You can create a short video. Here is an example
- I recommend you create a written script before creating your video.
- After you create your video and are satisfied with your video, you will need to perform the following:
- ‘Publish to video file’.
- Change video type to ‘Windows Media’.
- Click on ‘Save Video’ and name your video and save it to your home drive.
2. Login to either your Google Apps for Education account or your Google account, and go to YouTube
- Click on ‘Upload’.
- Browse to your file to upload.
- Give it a title, description, adjust privacy settings, tags, and add a video thumbnail.
- YouTube will let you know when the video is uploaded.
- You can take the link and insert it into Edmodo and/or on your webpage.
The Video Manager will list and edit all of your videos in your account that you uploaded.