Monday, March 3, 2014

Google Apps Individual Qualification Exams




I am happy to announce that I passed all of my Google Apps exams, which awards me with a Google Apps Qualified Certification.  The next step is to apply to become a Google Certified Trainer.

The process:  I had to take five exams, 4 out of the 5 exams are required and 1 is an elective.  The required exams are Drive, Calendar, Gmail, and Sites. The last exam can be one of your choice.  I choose the Admin exam.

Once you purchase an exam, which is $15.00 per exam, you have 48 hours to complete it.  There are 60 multiple choice questions with a time limit of 90 minutes.  You have up to 3 months to complete all of the exams.  If you fail an exam, you must re-take it and pay for it again.  After you pass all of the exams, you have up to 1 year to apply for Google Certified Trainer status.  However, the training center accepts applications every quarter, so it is recommended that you check back often for updates. I will be waiting for the application process and its requirements.   For more information visit, Google Training Center.