If you would like to play a Jeopardy type game with your students using Sheets in your Google Drive, follow these simple directions:
- Visit http://www.flippity.net/
- Find the jeopardy game and click on template. This will open up the template.
- Next, make a copy of the template so that it is saved in your Google Drive.
- Now, you can make changes to the topics, questions and answers
- Next, click on File, Publish to the Web, click on Publish
- Copy the link under the Link tab.
- On your Sheet, click on the tab at the bottom labelled, 'Get the Link Here'
- Paste the link into the highlight blue cell
- Then click on 'Click Here to go to Flippity Game Show' and you are ready to play your game!