Friday, April 24, 2015

Bammy! Award Nomination!


I am truly honored to have been nominated by Stephen Santilli, Lead Learner and Principal at the William Davies Middle School for a Bammy! Award in the category of School Technologist.  It was amazing to read all of the wonderful comments my colleagues wrote about me!  I never expected it!  I was very emotional reading all of the comments and truthfully, words cannot describe how I feel.  I can never express how thankful I am to work with wonderful people everyday and to be apart of the #WeAreDavies family.  

All of the positive comments from everyone inspires and motivates me to continue to work hard for the staff and students at the Davies School.  I am so thankful I have a job that I LOVE! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! #WeAreDavies Family!

Please click on this link and vote for me in the category of School Technologist! First, you must create a Bammy! Award account.  Voting ends May 15th.  Thank you for your support!