4 New Features of Google Classroom have been added to the app to enhance your experience.
Invite co-teachers to join your class
Multiple teachers can work and collaborate in a single Classroom class. With the exception of deleting the class altogether, additional teachers can perform all of the same functions as the primary teacher, including:
- Creating assignments and announcements
- Viewing and grading submissions
- Participating in comments on the class’ “stream”
- Inviting students to the class
- Receiving email notifications related to the class
Save assignments or announcements as drafts
Teachers can also prep for their classes in advance by saving announcements and assignments as “drafts” and waiting to send them until they’re ready.