Friday, June 26, 2015

A New Tool: Google Expeditions




Imagine visiting places that you would only dreamed of! Well, with a new tool from Google called Google Expeditions, you will be able to visit the places you only imagined!

Google Expeditions is a tool that will allow you to go on virtual field trips all over the world!  You can visit places such as The American Museum of National History, the Planetary Society, the Palace of Versailles, the Great Barrier Reef, and many more.

I was chosen to demo this new product at ISTE.  I will be visiting the Galapagos Islands for 20 minutes.  I am excited about the demo.  I would like to bring this technology to my school so that staff and students can experience the virtual field trips right within their classroom.

Stay tuned for a follow up post on my reflection about Google Expeditions.