I recently learned how to capture a chart as an image using Google Sheets. There's no need to use a screen capturing tool, the functionality is built into Sheets. Here's how you do it:
- First, create a chart in Sheets.
- Next, click on the chart and it will be in edit mode.
- Then, click on the down arrow at the top right corner of the chart.
- From the drop down menu, select, 'Save Image'
The chart will be downloaded to your device and saved as an image.
In addition, you have many other chart options. You can perform:
- Advanced edit which will allow you to edit the titles, legend, etc.
- Delete chart will remove it from the spreadsheet.
- Publish Chart will make it available on the Internet.
- Copy Chart will copy it to the clipboard and paste it into another document.
- Move to own sheet will move it to a new sheet.
- Alt text is accessed by screen readers for people who might have trouble seeing your content.