Saturday, January 5, 2019

Celebrating 1 Year of The Suite Talk


Celebrating 1 Year of The Suite Talk!

 

I can't believe a year has gone by and The Suite Talk is still alive!  This month I am celebrating  this incredible milestone of The Suite Talk! Plus, I am amazed that my show went international by hosting three shows from different parts of the world.  How cool is that?!

This experience, hosting a show, has been a learning curve for me.  I first started my show as a live show on YouTube, and now it has evolved into a Podcast too!   Who would have thought it would have evolved that way?

Additionally, I am so thankful for all my guests, and for the knowledge they shared with me and my viewers. I learned so much from everyone! It really has been a fun year connecting with new people worldwide, and learning, collaborating and sharing with everyone to help other educators integrate technology in the classroom.  It truly has been priceless!

Finally, doing my show has fulfilled many and surpassed my expectations.  It really means a lot to me to hear that I helped someone integrate technology in the classroom.  Hearing how I impacted other educators has made me realize the importance of my show and to continue with my mission to pay it forward to others.

During 2019, I will do my best to continue to bring quality professional development to my viewers and audience.

Thank you for your continued support!

Be a guest on The Suite Talk!


Do you have a Google app, tip, trick or technology workflow that you want to share with others?  Let's learn from each other while helping other educators use technology in the classroom. 

Please fill out the 
guest inquiry form and I will be in touch soon to schedule your appearance.

Topics are not limited to Google for Education.
 

Did you know you can...

  • Visit my website to watch past episodes and read the show notes.












Well, that's it for now!  Thanks for subscribing and I hope you found my show helpful.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at suitetalkshow@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Kim Mattina

Founder of The Suite Talk
Google Certified Trainer
Google Cloud Certified - G Suite
Gold Product Expert Google for Education
Gold Product Expert CS First
Technology Teacher

@The_Tech_Lady
The Tech Lady Blog
The Tech 
Lady
 Express

 
 
Please share my newsletter with your PLN and encourage them to subscribe. Thank you for your support and helping me stay focused on my mission to pay it forward!