Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PLEASE vote for The Tech Lady!

I am truly honored that I am nominated as the Most Influencer Blog of the Year from VoiceBoks. I started to write my blog, The Tech Lady, as a journal to be able to help others with technology issues, not ever thinking it would get this kind of recognition.  It has now become a following and I am so thankful!  

I enjoy sharing my experiences with my audience and most of all helping others with their technology issues, answering questions, and most of all being a resource.  I feel it is my responsibility to "pay it forward" to others, my peers, and other technology geeks in the community. 
 
A few months ago, your votes helped me win first place for the Top Tech and Internet Savvy Award from VoiceBoks.  Now, I need your assistance again.   I am asking you to vote for me, The Tech Lady, as the Most Influencer Blog of the Year!  
   
Click on this link to vote for me!    You can vote everyday and from your smartphone, computer or other mobile device that has Internet access.  Thank you so much for your support.  I will continue to do my best to write about my experiences with technology integration.