Follow the steps below to export your bookmarks from Chrome:
- Start Chrome
- Click on the Menu icon at the top right corner
- Click on 'Bookmarks'
- Click on 'Bookmark Manager'
- Click on 'Organize' at the left side of the screen
- Click on 'Export Bookmarks to HTML File'
- Select where you would like to save the html file
- Assign it a name and hit 'SAVE'
You did it! All of your bookmarks are now saved into an html file on your computer. If you would like, you can import them into another browser or just keep them up to date as a backup.