Edcamp South Jersey will be held on Saturday, March 28, 2015 at the William Davies Middle School in Mays Landing, NJ. This will be the first Edcamp held in this area.
Edcamps are a unique way to provide professional development because they are informal and encourage a conversation.
During the event, attendees will make new friends, share lesson ideas, teaching methods, technology integration tools, and much more. The session board will become populated during the morning of the event, and people will start to fill the classrooms to join conversations on various topics. It truly is a conversation, not a presentation! In addition, for some reason you do not like the session you are in, simply leave and find another session that will better accommodate you.
Edcamp South Jersey is:
- non-commercial and conducted with a vendor-free presence
- hosted by any organization interested in furthering the edcamp mission
- made up of sessions that are determined on the day of the event
- events where anyone who attends can be a presenter
- reliant on the “law of two feet” that encourages participants to find a session that meets their needs
Visit the Smore to Explore EdCamp South Jersey.
Visit the EdCamp South Jersey website.
Register for your FREE Ticket!
The William Davies Middle School is located in Mays Landing, NJ which is southern New Jersey and is about 20 minutes north of Atlantic City. Here is a map of the location.