If you are wondering how you can continuously loop through a Google Slide presentation, no need to look any further, just follow the directions below.
- Open up the Google Slide presentation
- Select 'File' from the menu bar
- Select 'Publish to the web' from the drop down menu
- on the next screen, make sure 'Start slideshow as soon as the player loads' and 'Restart the slideshow after the last slide' is checked off
- then copy the URL address of the presentation and paste it into your object or in a new window of your browser.
- You are done!!