Friday, August 29, 2014

It's Official - I am an Authorized Google Educator Trainer!



Well, I am happy to announce that I am an Authorized Google Education Trainer.  I received my results on 8/27/2014.  I am so excited and thankful to be apart of the GET community!

Here were my requirements:

First, you have to complete an application.  Within the application there were additional requirements that needed to be submitted.

I had to complete a case study that required detailed information about school overview, training programs I completed, evaluation data and feedback, and the overall impact of my training.  Here is what my case study entitled.  The application provides you with the template.

Next, I had to create a resume of my experiences and knowledge.

Finally, I had to create a short tutorial on a task.  The video could not be longer than 2 minutes.  My video demonstrated how to use links, bookmarks, and a table of contents in a Google document.  Here is the link to my video.

All of this information had to be submitted by a deadline and Google has about 2 months to review the application.

I look forward to the challenges, learning endeavors, and this new chapter in my career.  I want thank my family, especially my husband for being my "rock", my Davies school family, #WeAreDavies, for always supporting me and the people in my PLN for guidance.