Friday, July 17, 2020

#PayitForward with Jamboard


Before the pandemic, I fell in love with Google Jamboard.  With that being said, I was promoting it to staff at my school district and providing training sessions on the many possibilities of using it in the classroom.  

During that time, in order to help bring awareness to Jamboard, I created a resource called Ideaboard for Jamboard.  This resource provides many examples, templates, and learning objectives for both students and teachers to fully implement this app into your learning environment.

Since the pandemic, Jamboard has become extremely popular.  Many teachers are using it for a digital whiteboard and sharing these notes with their students via Google Classroom or with some type of recording tool.  

If you are using Jamboard, please help me to continue to promote it by sharing your lesson with me.  Please fill out the form to submit your idea and it will be shared with everyone!  Help me to #PayitForward.


You can certainly check out my Ideaboard for Jamboard resource on my website, The Suite Talk.  The Jamboard page on The Suite Talk website, provides you with a presentation resource I created called, Get on the Jamboard Train, and an article that I wrote for Equip digital magazine from Learning.com called, How to Use Google Jamboard for Distance Learning Success.

Additionally, Jamboard is a relatively new app, in which is always improving.  If you have a feature request or a suggestion, please leave the team feedback about your request.

I hope you share your ideas with me.  Let's try to #PayitForward and help other try and use Jamboard in the classroom. 




Check out The Suite Talk website and my resources in the Wakelet collection.