gMath is an add-on for a Google document that will allow you to type and add formulas and graphs into a Google document. If you are a math teacher, I highly recommend you install this add-on.
Let's get started, first, you will need to install and authorize the add-on to your list using your Google account.
1. Click on the Add-on Menu in a Google Doc and choose Get Add-on.
2. In the Add-on Menu scroll down until you see gMath (it will soon be searchable). If you do not see the gMath add-on in the list, then you can click on this link to access it.
3. Click on the Free button in the gMath block.
4. Now an authorization window will pop up.
5. Click Accept and it will take you back to your Google Doc. If you see the box describing gMath, it was successful!
6. Have fun using gMath! If you have an issue, you can let me know by clicking the Help button and Report an issue.
This information was originally posted by +John McGowan.