Monday, May 26, 2014

Top Tech and Internet Savvy Blogs by VoiceBoks





I am happy to announce that I not only was nominated in the top 50 list of Top Tech and Internet Savvy blogs from voiceBoks, but I made the top 10 list.  After a month of voting for the top spot, I am very excited to say I came in first place! I am so thankful for all of my followers on social media, friends, and family who voted for me.  

My blog will be featured on  The Social Media Panel's sidebar for a year, a spot on the Top Mom Blog category, a featured post on voiceBoks, and a spot on voiceBok's Wall of Fame!

My badge will be sent to me soon so look for it on my blog and on The Tech Lady Express website.  

Again, thank you so much for your support.  I am truly happy to be able to share my stories and help others along the way.  I will continue to do my best to post quality information on technology, education, and technology integration in the classroom.