Are you looking for an interactive game based assessment application that can be used with your students? Well, try KaHoot! It can be accessed from a mobile or any other device. Note: I was able to find the app on the Google Play Market, not in the Apple store.
Visit https://getkahoot.com/ to sign up for an account and to create your assessment
- What is it? A game based learning application
- Teachers needs to create an account, which is FREE.
- create the game based assessment
- When the teacher launches the game, a code will be generated. This is your game pin.
- The teacher will share the game pin with the class and the students will join the game.
- need to project the questions on the board or big screen for the class to see.
- enter the game pin on their device
- enter their nickname
- respond to the questions on their device
- only see the choices on their device, not the questions
- get feedback and results from the game for the students.
- preview the game before sharing it with students
- set a time for each question to be displayed
- Types of assessments: quiz, poll, discussion
- Pictures or videos can be included in the questions.
- Each game can be edited, deleted, duplicated, or shared on social media